Translate

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

evening peeps


i know that some times my mood is a little dark and im a little harsh on myself and also occasionally think of this great experiment called "my life" as a failure, but I'm not as much of a genius level failure as some including myself may think, i have accurately predicted many things, way ahead of the curve constantly and way before all those so called overpaid and under productive "think tank's" that never offer any viable solutions to our global problems, and the ones they do offer up always have negative impacts on our environments with far reaching and catastrophic results for everyone involved and therefore us, which they have no legal right to do without our consent to do it, no one profits directly from it but them, i have expanded knowledge and understanding of advanced theories and concept's, even made quite a few discoveries of my own such as the lost underwater cities and they're origins re writing history, and at least i pay all my own bills, i have zero debt, i have food in my cupboards and my fridge is full, my heating on full blast drying the last of my laundry and I've had my dinner. Yorkshire pudding filled with potatoes, carrots, minced British beef and gravy, cooked with 100% love by me and i have a stable WiFi connection at the minute, for which i am extremely thankful for, {side note: if anyone has a mobile WiFi account i can use it to sign into and get online with, i will gladly pay you in cash for it or give you free advertising and promotions on my site. and im trying to improve myself as a human being all the time, which is better than some can say, even having gone through all the terrible things i have done throughout all of my life and some even more recently, some of which you know about and others more personal things i left out, i cant expect you to understand my life or the choices I've made or the thing's that have happened in it or to me, but i hope you would at least try to understand the reasoning behind it all and know that my actions and intentions are always being honourable, i guess my problem is i just care too much and that and im always looking for the best in everyone, even when its not there. the thing is i know i could be doing so very much more, i could be making a real difference globally for us all more than just sharing the information i gather, I'm a total genius even if i say so myself. but it's hard to make the changes when you have zero support, physical, emotional or other. i feel useless at times and others numb, even from me, I'm not a bad guy, not at all, I've just had bad luck, but i am trying and i absolutely will not give up or in, and you can count on that as standard's. 

😁😁😁😁😎😎😎😎🌍☮️

Labels

https://ediobangers.blogspot.com/ AKA The Hidden Techno OG link

https://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/stoypm