Translate

Sunday, September 30, 2018

The Impossible Possible


If you can allow yourself to see what others see, their views, or other? You can allow yourself to visualise logistics, and the greatest impossibilities for yourself. How? By visualising them. If one cannot think the impossible to be possible, that one will never attain the impossible.
I know I'm pushing limits of thought, but it's what I'm known for (ask around). There's a reason for it. How can one ever recognise an alien if they don't believe the impossible to be possible? Anything is possible. Anything can happen. Open your mind to the logistics of understanding the impossible possibilities in life.. for you, your family, friends, community, and the entire world. Open your mind. Pursue those impossible possibilities, study them analyse them.
After all, you ''can." It's in you to do it.
I don't want to list all that I've accomplished and or done to portray that I have, at times, attained the impossible dreams we all strive for (radio, photo sessions, recording studios, songs, art, etc, blah, blah), but you need to know that how I attained them, all, was by believing getting there? Was "not" impossible (even though, virtually, everyone around me was telling me it was impossible).
People pay big money to go see aliens and the impossible possibles at movies. The smart ones take the logistics of studying the impossible possibles for themselves (vision, thought, engagements or otherwise).
There you have it.

Labels

https://ediobangers.blogspot.com/ AKA The Hidden Techno OG link

https://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/stoypm