Translate

27 Dec 2018

Hiiiii 😀😀😎😎🙏❤️🧠🌍☮️

I've gotta say i find it hilarious that as soon as i start posting on my own blog the views counter goes off the scale, yet on fb nothing hardly happens at all (according to fb) pmsl i also find it really weird how it shows me various women's names from certain websites which I've never used, and these are just a few tiffany34   jessica97  kathrine28  monica22  sophia32  Hiiii 😂😂😂😀😎😎😎😎 if you want to talk to me that's not how you do it, there's this thing i don't know if you've heard of it, but its called the internet, it has this awesome feature called email and messenger, you may wanna try it if you actually want my attention, because you seem to be in my data quite a lot true i can see the web addresses on it but no im not going to use it, im old school im hands on, #justsayin' 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😀😀😀😀😎😎😎😎😎😎🙏❤️🧠🌍☮️

Image may contain: text

Labels

https://ediobangers.blogspot.com/ AKA The Hidden Techno OG link

https://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/stoypm