Translate

13 Jun 2020

Another NYC Nurse - Says They Are Murdering for Money



#WakeUp

#ItsAllFake

#ThereIsNoVirus

๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ‘Ž


Truthful Spirit- Blue Heron

Transcript by google so all spelling mistakes are down to them and its quite long so, they can have the shame for it lol

Truthful Spirit- Blue Heron

almost from the onset of the corona virus epidemic in the United States New York has been described as the epicenter of the outbreak an Elmhurst Hospital in Queens the epicenter of the epicenter obviously Elmhurst Hospital in Queens is right now the epicenter within the hospital is the epicenter of the epicenter in Elmhurst Hospital is really at the center of this crisis here in the city and in the country with doctors desperately trying to keep up with the growing number of patients as supplies dwindle and you see the black body bags you say what's in there it's Elmer's Hospital must be supplies it's not supplies it's people also from the beginning of the crisis ventilators were described as essential life-saving equipment initially in short supply you picked the twenty six thousand people who were going to die because you only sent four hundred ventilators I knew that every person who needed a ventilator and didn't get one would die but why does New York and Elmhurst in particular appear to have been hit so much harder than other places in the United States and where ventilators ever the right approach to treating kovat 19:00 especially once we realized that sixty to ninety percent of those vented to not survive the experience and observations of nurse Aaron olschewski seemed to offer some answers to these pressing questions while simultaneously providing frontline information about a number of other hot-button topics including the disproportionate number of Cova deaths among Americans of color the distortions surrounding do not resuscitate orders the disregard for personal protective equipment standards and the clustering of kovat positive with kovat negative patients which she witnessed again and again and the tremendous amount of nosocomial or hospital acquired infections that resulted perhaps most urgently of all she speaks of the therapies and protocols employed in her home state that did work Aaron was brought from Florida by a service funded by the Federal Emergency Management Agency she spent almost a month at Elmhurst what she saw there compelled her to become a reporter and whistleblower alongside her already extensive nursing duties she made recordings posted warnings on social media and spoke through proxies about the nightmare conditions she witnessed Aaron was raised in Wisconsin and enlisted in the army when she was 17 just before 9/11 she deployed in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom in 2003 part of her duties involved overseeing aid disbursement and improvements to hospital facilities while in country she received the Army Commendation Medal for meritorious service and was wounded in combat Erin eventually retired as a sergeant and became a civilian nurse in 2012 a mutual friend who was helping her make hidden camera recordings introduced us to Erin after working a long shift at the hospital she agreed to do an impromptu interview in her room at the Marriott Marquis overlooking Times Square we encouraged the viewer to leave aside their preconceptions about the nature of what is happening to hear first-hand from an eyewitness who had great personal expense and without political prejudice of any kind now openly reports what she discovered in the hopes that the information will be put to good use to save lives she began by telling us one of her most disturbing findings the people who had repeatedly tested negative for kovat were being described as kovat confirmed i am point up like their laboratory results so if you look here you'll see Kovan 19 bio reference lab here are the test results as you can see v 1 2020 at 17 16 not detected they test for a second time v for 2020 at 1759 not detected so both of those are negative scroll up to the top this is my patient they're on a vent and they are being called Tobin 19 confirmed droplet in contact on I protection oh this person a droplet and I a whole head came back positive a click not detected no resulting level oh pretty good well Aaron was using her hidden camera to document another chart showing a patient with negative test results who nonetheless was labeled Kovac confirmed another travel nurse entered the room they began to discuss what Aaron was seeing so far nothing here is done here so not detected here for their presenting now they're all that they are detected they're saying it confident not detected but it's not detected oh you said that they were vented immediately upon being brought in is that yeah so the thing is is they're coming in with difficulty breathing and a lot of these patients are really coming in with anxiety because everybody is they're scared and when I was back home I was working in the IDI out in the tents and most people that were coming through were coming through with like symptoms of just you know anxiety or you know they're worried and they're reading to us and then they get all nervous they so this is how the people are like coming in now I'm not saying that some of them you know don't have code like there there is there are people that come in and they really do need help not to the extent of event but they need help but these other people like this person who wasn't coded multiple times you know and a lot of them are on either medic Medicaid or Medicare they're poorer they're from you know a lower class we're at a public hospital they need the funding so take them they take them and they tell um pretty much that if they don't get on event then they're probably not gonna survive but the reality is if they get on that event the likelihood of them walking out the hospital is slim to none and can I ask you what like peep are they on and is that being mandated or specified what the pressure is on the vent here's the thing with this so you don't have actual doctors that know critical care ICU doctors on these floors there's a dentist and there are residents with these so residents are essentially students and they have no idea what they're doing like I had to police actually today I had to police a resident because he wrote an order for me to run versed which is a medicine that you have to be very careful with because it can kill someone at like quadruple the speed of what you should be running to add the dose and had I not known that then I would have easily killed the patient and it would have been okay under their kovat standards so everything is kind of a wash nobody's held accountable for anything and these people that are at events are essentially meaning like they're these residents are like practicing their skills on them so they're practicing central lines they're practicing like invasive procedures that are really unnecessary what is the percentage of black Latino white what's the racial composition Hispanic and black for the majority and what's the age range and Asian and what's the age range 20 year olds all the way up to 70 80 year olds very few out I should say very few 80 year olds but the majority of people I would say are in their 40s or 50s Wow and what percentage of the people that are in their deep would you say actually have tested positive for kovat half probably have but everyone is being treated as though the entire hospital is coded so half the hospitals not covered but they were in Colvin floors so let me just ask you about noza comeall infection so you're saying they're putting non kovat or kovat rule out with definite kovat patients yes so I was only wondering cuz like I was looking at like all the patient rooms and like this patient is in with like a non you know I don't understand why they're doing that I know there's more patients in a row here you're on Kevin and this is supposed to be the covered yeah seventh floor they shut it down sir and I'm comparing Kovac there yeah this is gonna be the only Kovac so they should know that's what they've been doing they're banking on the fact that they'll get it cuz they're already immuno compromised so they're just there and they'll put them in the same room so there's double room so you have a cove it with a knocko but they don't even care we have enough rooms where they can be separated now because it's not as busy as it was you know four weeks ago but they don't care and they're just putting them together I have that right now happening like the guy over and yeah we'll take it and there and a positive like the guy over in 29 I had him upstairs says aunty see you before yeah and he came in with us with a stroke I know that's what 26 1 was a stroke and no Colvin and now he's got coded an event she she literally came into the room and then she left like five minutes later my patient had died of copรกn and she did mop the floor she was cleaning getting prepared for my next patient and she did a standard people don't know how to properly wear their PPE good let's go back to Ebola like when a bola was here people took that very seriously you have you have a nurse in the room and all the head-to-toe PPE this is a Ebola this is this is I'm gonna compare it and you have another nurse that's outside the room handing supplies you know the clean nurse and the dirty nurse right going and when they're taking their their outfit off the you know one nurse is unzipping the back so she can take it out walking out they're not doing that here we're wearing like our scrubs and then we have maybe like a net top our pants are exposed they're wearing booties over their shoes but the booties are going room to room to room and then people will wear them through the hospital so there's massive spread just the the improper use of the PPE I mean that's it's a no-brainer everyone it looks good it looks good looks like super-safe but in reality it's ridiculous you're gonna go to yoga room to room you maybe take that top up but I need the top on the rest of you are still exposed but I mean why are they doing this you know there's like principal hospitals that mean it like it knows a Kobe all like we have in the United States and we have had it for a while a rapid test it's 45 minutes do you have Kovac don't you they're not they're not doing the rapid test here they're not no yeah okay Oh Elmer Steve never saw nope they don't do it it's too expensive they do fired a it's like five to seven day turnaround in the meantime they admit them onto carbon units so non covets the rule-outs are going to covet units and waiting for the results even though we have a rapid result which is 45 minutes and they're not doing it no not one but would you say it's too expensive I mean isn't this all getting charged to the fund anyway I mean why not do it why not every are you saying I don't know why it doesn't make any sense to me I asked that doctor about it how come you guys don't do the rapid test here it's just they don't have access to it is only you need me to supply so if you Deepak is you get first Oh so money most times it's money about everything yes that's sad mr. reality I compare this hospital to a third-world country I've been in the third-world country hospital in Iraq the Iraq hospital is better than this one and that says a lot I've been there I've had I've been in both hospitals and we're this is in the United States and those hospitals treating low-income mostly people and it almost makes me feel like they think these people are disposable and they're not there they're there people you know everybody people are not disposable you know especially especially these the ones that are struggling day in and day out the hard workers you know like trying to reach that American Dream and they're not given a chance because they're brought to this place where nobody cares and is there a understood financial incentive to diagnose kovat yeah of course so in the hospital than right now it's all Kovac at this point every single floor is coded and they needed that way obviously for a reason in my opinion but the a person cannot come to the floor unless they have a cold the diagnosis it was the reason did they not want to cross-contaminate is that would that be the legitimate reason why you would create an all covered floor um here's why I will say no to that is because they're admitting people for quote code rule out so this guy was probably admitted : rule out tested um they saw that it came back negative they probably already did something where they needed to now call him coalbed in the hopes that if they're putting him on a co-ed floor and there's nurses going room to room to room he will get it and then they'll be you know they'll be back to when he does pass that he did have Kovac yeah I mean that's that's Courtney no that's quite a charge I mean what makes you think they really want them to to get Kovac because money money it's I think it's at least twenty nine thousand dollars per her patient and then you have to think you're also charging supplies and more supplies whore supplies that's just like a bonus money but what did the but the residents aren't getting that right I mean why whoa that's the thing and I actually had a I've went at it with a lot of residents already and their order followers so there was a resident and I have this on tape I videotaped it because it was just so disgusting to me a 37 year old which is my age was not a DNR is a full code his family in depth discussed with the doctors that they want us to do it and they can to save him he came in talking you're very terrified he was just like you know totally alert I knew it was going on and they convinced them to be an event now he's dead but the doctor said when I got into shift that if he colds that we are not to resuscitate or try to save him and we flipped but there's important I just a summers gonna put it beyond our order and they said no that's up to the attending okay so we're gonna vote now that's what I said on I said no we're not as yes we are we're obligated to so that I have you got to say something though like it's our license unfortunately you guys gotta put in an order just that's what I can't I said I'm obligated in where the cheese that he's like the higher-ups said I said I don't care what they said good higher up god we don't have a God here and making selfish I don't care what they decide so we're supposed to he's not DNR but Richards you know to this family know this family knows the situation the thing they call them and it's all them return all day smell like in the eighties saturated it was this when I change that emotions 90 yeah so they started playing alone with her teens like a pulse ox his head his finger yeah so so what was that so that was we were just getting on shift because we were starting the night shift at 7:00 and that was the nurse from the day shifting pretty much we shouldn't coat him if he's going to the cold and then I turned my glasses off why are we being told not to I mean cuz I'm gonna tell you right now he's out I'm jumping on his chest period point-blank it's gonna happen because until that status has changed in the computer that's what I'm obligated to do right you know you guys are gonna back me up and protect me well Elmer's does have a policy and given I've got a coded policy getting there scarcity of dialysis it's not there's not a it's a difference normally the standard is whatever the family that says like we just do actually will say coding for five years let me just do that right okay doc it's a little bit different now because of the new policy in place I thought little bit in place which is that you don't need it full family can sit like you can just tell someone that it's medically futile but we're not willing to just pour blood and resources into some of them isn't possible but I look it's great 37 I mean it's well City try well our higher-ups have agreed and our attendings agree that this is futile care at this point here like I said he doesn't have an IV drip following he doesn't have anything to sustain going and I said and who decided this and I said can you put a come for a care order and I know we can't do that can you put a DNR order no we can't do that I said so what's our plan Dumas she goes well he's dying and I'm like I understand that but there needs to be an order indicating that either I'm doing compressions or I'm not doing compressions well I can say that we can all be in agreement that we will do it I will definitely because I'm gonna jump on ya so why I will write with you I don't care that's what we need that's what we're here for I'm not playin like I totally change his status that he is a DNR and they can do a true position consent if they've talked to the family yeah but until they change it and I see it he's a full coat to one of them we know when someone is we're close we'll pull the code card up and be ready you know we're ready I had the epi ready this is one of the first things we do and she wouldn't let me give it so this was that woman and the entire time and this was over his over his body his alive body and we're arguing and she's laughing she was smirking and how that how this this man died was the nurses arguing with the doctors over him as he was dying and she's smirking the entire time I was so it was probably one of the worst experiences in my entire life but all I can think about is that at least he knows that we were fighting it for him when he died No but this was my conversation after after what happened and the guy I told you about earlier that had pulled his tube oh he was up at that point like he was on the same floor he had pulled his he was the one that they wanted to sedate so at that point he was doing better where he could walk this doctor and put a diaper on him and told him to poop in his pants so after the code I wouldn't go check on him and he's who he has he goes I have poop in my pants and like why do you poop in your pants and he said that because the doctor told him that he has to do that and I've just lost it it was her this is wrong it is straight up just it is wrong and I have been I have 37 years old I have been in a hospital since I've been 16 military hospitals that was I agree that there were parts of it that were wrong calling it a patient a DNR when there's no order for it and telling us like straight-up telling us you're not doing anything that's wrong if that was my brother or my father or anybody I would be furious and I guarantee you if I called his family right now and told him what what happened they would be furious too I flipped we were all crying there's a lot of nurses that's that were that that know that this is wrong but they're afraid to like say anything publicly she said when I was talking to her she said we don't always always give orders it comes from the top down and I was thinking that's the exact problem with everything where's it coming from that's the purpose you guys really trying to kill everybody like everybody thinks within our unit we it was a big fight and ultimately the kid died with us over his body arguing about this and the doctors he's like the doctor you just break it up that we that we uh you know I'm sorry I'm not doing that there's a doctor that came upstairs that I had worked with prior he was working in the IDI her don't know what happened he came into the room with me and tell me that what I did was a good and then yeah so there are good doctors in here you know they I guess the word traveled after this you mentioned earlier that this is that this is a common occurrence where people come in able to speak and they just have low oxygen levels and then and they're put on a vent is so what's what's going on there um I don't know I honestly I have no idea how they're assuming everybody is just the same if there's no individuality anymore these residents I think a lot of them are just stone cold you know there's no emotion and they don't view people as people anymore and it's really sad like we can't I came a little bit later you know after the big rush but there was still a lot of people coming and a lot of us were just in shock within the first couple days you could see exactly what was going on now a bigger problem with this whole scenario is when they intubate people who don't need it yeah and it looks very clear to me that they're just pushing it you almost feel like you are literally living in the twilight zone and you feel like you're the only sane one and a bunch of insane people and it's scary because these are people that others are trusting to take care of them and they're really doing the opposite I'm to the point where I'm afraid that I'm gonna start thinking that this is normal I don't want to ever get to that point because they think that like the people I work with that are local nurses and doctors don't see anything wrong with us really I mean they don't is do they see with this is just like kind of a hard last few months is it this has been like this and from what I hear like from I mean there are really there are good nurses that work there to like die have made good friends with a lot of the nurses that do work there there's good people but they're outnumbered so what happens is people come in like this 37 year old and what was he complaining of or what was going Spiteri distress you didn't have covered either he did not have carbon and how do we know that I took care of him I have the same type of results from his chart as I do my other patient it was like the day before intubation who was fine under a breather and now he's 37 years old at that that's what I'm seeing like all these negative tests and they're in there putting them on these fans it hopeful that they'll get it there'd be put on these club it floor is murder it straight up is it is studying these people up for failure based on money but Medicaid is who pays out or who's paying this bonus of 29,000 I think I believe it's medic Medicaid Medicare it's government money I don't know what exactly where it's coming from but I know that it is but I know the orders are coming from the above someone above and everybody says that it's someone higher up I'm like good call them like during that DNR when they're telling us or the the Fulco when they're telling us not to you know do CPR I'm like all right call your higher-ups then let's talk about and they wouldn't because they're all scared everybody's scared and everybody's scared to stick up for themselves and I've called a lot of doctors it's unethical to their face and they deserve it I am a nurse I'm an advocate for my patients and but no no this way you you were laughing and you thought it was funny you were like smirking you're being really rude to all of us and I thought that was really good it was really yeah you are it was very disrespectful and I don't think that you're gonna be a very good doctor you're welcome I hope you learned something from this was this the dentist or missus or these residents you're talking to this one was a fellow she was a CCU fellow ah courier she's a cardiac fellow what killed him was being did the vent kill him yeah oh yes they're so sedated he had probably eight or nine drips it's all sedation it's all sedation and paralytics so you are asleep it is essentially like you're you're under you know you're in surgery you know when they put you under like that for a good month straight there's no way you can recover it from something like that you're brain dead if you do so so can you list some of the drugs that they're put on on the drips yeah there's propofol fentanyl nin Beck's first said gosh you're gonna have a list this is what one of my patients was on this just one patient so Nimbus 100 milligrams press of X 400 milligrams fentanyl 25 hundred micrograms heparin 25,000 units versed 50 milligrams Levophed 16000 neo 50 milligrams propofol 10 milligrams vessel pressin 100 units this is one person and they're all these drips are running at the same time into this so in the case of this 37 year old he comes in complaining of some respiratory distress did he have lobe ox blood oxygen totally healthy guy and he was studying like a such like that's the oxygen saturations and like 88 89 so a little low I mean yeah but people do that you and I probably do that we're not monitoring our oxygen you know all day long but Heath but he felt shortness of breath so he came in yes and and what was the next step what would have happened next um he went to a step-down unit among other what does that mean sorry it's just a unit that where people aren't quite on the vent yet and I say on the vent yet because that's I should call a step-up unit to the vent so it was he like what's the phrase you used kovat oh the rule that rule out that's how they admit everyone to the floor that doesn't have a positive coveting okay so he's putting the step-down unit which is a euphemism for step-up unit and what happens to him there what's going on there um oxygen I wasn't in this unit my friend was it so just normal oxygen nasal no they'll do like a high pressure so what does that mean exactly was it look very much like a force it's a big it's almost looks like a big thick nasal cannula and you put it in your nose and it forces the pressure in it can almost be like you know it it's still causing your lungs to expand right but what they really need to be doing is like the non-rebreather mask but they just skip it usually they go right to the high pressure so you're there long as I already you know so until just tell us what a non-rebreather mask is so that's just there's a bag that is on the end of these masks it's not forcing air down your lungs okay it's morning yeah okay okay so and and that really is not the protocol it's not the protocol to start people on that I mean it should be but it's not how they're doing it now I mean in in your prior experience dealing with people with low saturation would that be what you would do yeah that's what we were doing you know in my my hometown and were you having better outcomes there we didn't have this because we treated them properly you know what was what would you say the kind of the case fatality rate was near zero yeah by me zero and what's what when is the likelihood of coming out of the hospital you're in I'll tell you that the unit that I've been the only person that survived ironically is a guy who pulled his own - about so he woke up enough to be able to do that yeah he wanted it out he should have never been out in the first place that's another that's a whole nother story so let's just keep going with this 37 year old so he's on the step-down unit and he's given being given semi pressurized oxygen it's not a rebreather mass and then what happens to him they'll start treating them with medications you know that role and are they checking a saturation at this all the time does he have yeah he's on a continuous pulse ox but you know the minute that he D sacs like they'll see you like oh no he's at 87 now or oh look at this oh he's gonna need more help and then they go tell them that they need more help even if they don't you know it it's ultimately when it comes down to is like people being just lazy and wanting to treat they just want to treat treat treat treat you know is there is there any incentive to the okay you're saying that the incentive for the residents is kind of experimental almost um well their order followers and you know like they want to please that's what they're doing and they want to please and like the protocol of the hospital is to treat to treat in invasively according to this protocol and do we know where this protocol originates I mean because obviously the governor was talking about getting vents vents everyone was talking about getting Vince so this seems like this comes from very high up yeah I mean if you're gonna tell somebody they enter well the entire world essentially in especially the entire unit when they're like we need the vents like if you tell people something enough they're going to start believing it so that's exactly what happened tell me one for mo immediately thought two months ago that they need 30,000 heads how do you just come out of the number of course an idiot mm event so our 37 year old went what happens to him next so they say okay it looks like he's at 87 he needs more and so they do they that is that at the point at which they would intubate him yeah that's when he went to the that's when he stepped up so he stepped up to the ICU he steps up to this more care right they start off with a little bit of like muscle relaxer and you know he's woozy you actually remember there's no family with these patients so they're alone and in hospital by themselves during a pandemic that they're terrified over radius for likely what brought him in in the first place is totally healthy other ways and then you have doctors they think they're doctors but they're their resident technically they're doctors with absolutely zero experience I've had to teach residents several of like nursing skills telling them that the a of a choice you know like they could likely die from this or they can be saved by you know getting a tube and that will help them breathe they don't call it bad we can give you a little help breathing and that's it then they get then they get a sedation and they went they go to sleep and that's it they don't wake up he's in a body bag and so the drugs have a deleterious effect on the body on the brain but is there something about the pressurization of the lungs that is also causing their they're having the pee that's the pressure in his lungs which is causing the Sparrow trauma it's blowing people's lungs out so when that happens what are you gonna do turn it up more you know you just you just keep because the membrane expands so that you need in order to fill them and deflate them you need more pressure yeah you're gonna have to Maxo I mean we have a guy right now is maxed out on everything there's nothing more you can do so then what you just wait for them to die I mean there's nothing you can do can you tell us what people evel's are they started on it depends you know they're always usually we'll go start there's some good there's I can't say everybody's bad there are some good doctors that will start him on on five which people should be at well five okay but that doctor goes home and the next doctor comes on shift and cranks it up then what is hard to go back down and what what oxygen level are they put on it depends I mean as they start to deteriorate more and more and oxygen obviously is going up here's a guy right now I have him on a hundred percent and I'll have to come in and you know give them a little bit more rush of two minutes of even more oxygen just acuteness data I mean that's what happens to people in your home state where you were treating people what would the protocol be uh I mean it varied upon each individual you know but we we definitely would never go immediately to you know you're gonna need a vent you didn't feel pressure to diagnose people people that there wasn't a pressure to diagnose people kovat no no we're not a public hospital - that makes a huge difference hey what I'm seeing is it's the public hospitals and this is like in other states - if you look at all the hospitals most of them are public that are meeting money but our Hospital would just treat him based on the individual you know and they were using the hydroxychloroquine and the zinc and you know that protocol for sure at your hospital yeah and that seemed to work yeah we didn't have anybody that died I think there was one patient that was at MIT do later and we're in I'm in a you know a pretty big city so and were these people with who were elderly with comorbidities who were having good outcomes um yeah actually one day I'm the one guy that was it but it came from a nursing home and he was a wheeze like a severely Overby Roby's and he and he he left after a day um I think well I think it was like a night maybe maybe two nights max but and and what do you remember what he was treated with um I didn't have him on the floor but I can't I can't imagine he was treated with the protocol that we would prescribe the patients before they left the emergency room which was hydroxychloroquine thank why do you think that's been demonized so much Oh cuz there's working and people wouldn't meet sense only on two tonight a Houston hospitals having success treating the coronavirus patients in fact its recovery rate is perfect fascinating isn't it to treat patients here dr. Viren is using an experimental drug protocol it's a cocktail of vitamins steroids and blood thinners each patient also is getting hydroxychloroquine the malaria drug touted by President Trump the protocol is controversial because there hasn't been time for extensive testing but dr. Ron says it works we've treated over 40 plus patients with this treatment and we can't have a single complication so far he says none of his patients have died this is time of war but it's no time to though will blind anything this is this is working and if it's working I'm going to keep them doing it we're finding clinically with our patients is that it really only works in conjunction with zinc so the hydroxyl clock it opens the zinc channel zinc goes into the cell it then blocks the replication of the of the cellular machinery you're prescribing it and it is working for copa 19 patients every patient I prescribed it to has been very very ill and within eight to twelve hours they were basically symptom free and so politically I am seeing a resolution that mirrors what we saw in the French study and some of the other studies worldwide but what I am seeing is that people are taking it alone by itself it's not having efficacy okay what can you tell us about any confirmed kovat cases that you've seen what I mean in both in your home state and here in New York what what what what have you noticed about them and what one of their stats look like um okay so the real the real confirmed codes that come in you immediately know that they're colvin because they cannot like they can't breathe they literally can't breathe so they do need that non-rebreather mask or their staff slow-like quickly drop to you know 60 70 s you want to do it around you know ninety to a hundred so they can't talk even some of them can talk a lot of this is anxiety but the problem with this is they're V they were being told the public has been told to self quarantine right stay home that's a problem because these people could be getting in early early treatment this clinical trials emerging that appears to show that it decreases severity early in the game before you end up hospitalized before you end up on a ventilator and they're not because they're told to stay home so they're getting really really sick and they come in on an emergency status they waited too long and they didn't wait too long they're easily treatable and easily treatable you feel with some of these treatments yeah like zinc and hydroxychloroquine and you know anyway yeah it's work I mean it's been it's been proven to work there's a doctor I think in Texas that's you know using that protocol and a shot in the butt you know of antibiotic shot I don't know exactly which one she was using and she's successfully treating and she was saying that the pharmacist now is calling her every time that she prescribes you know the hydroxychloroquine and asked what the diagnosis was of the patients in order to give it to them I'm like that's a doctor/patient relationship so the hewed the pharmacist I guess was told to do this and you know in New York the governor said you know pretty much put a ban on it so why why what made him you know a medical professional amount and make these decisions and intrude on the doctor-patient relationship because I know you know I've seen it it's they wanna vent he wants to be right they requested all these vents they want to use them as part of the same executive order that granted hospitals near blanket immunity from malpractice litigation during the epidemic Governor Cuomo singled out hydroxychloroquine as the one drug that could not be used as an off-label therapy for kovat 19 except as a part of approved studies the order was issued ostensibly to prevent hoarding so that those who take this decades-old inexpensive treatment with a long safety record for approved conditions lupus would have access to it he later amended the order to allow hydroxychloroquine use in later stage patients and hospitals but not an early outpatient treatment both hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine had shown efficacy in the prior SARS coronavirus epidemic and studies in France and other countries had already shown its effectiveness for covin 19:00 but instead of making research and production of a promising therapy a priority so that there wouldn't be shortages Vence became a near exclusive focus along with the search for a vaccine this has been true even of President Trump who despite his public cheering for hydroxychloroquine has not made it the focus of warp-speed funding and testing a number of US studies have shown the promise of hydroxychloroquine based therapies most recently a Yale University study focused on early treatment and in what may be the most scandalous retraction in recent memory a Lancet paper that purported to show hydroxychloroquine alone or with other therapies was in fact dangerous has been shown to be based on fraudulent data Aaron's home hospital system confirmed in a phone conversation with perspectives on pandemic that they have used a protocol involving hydroxychloroquine and zinc to great effect because in your view this should be an individually decided doctor-patient choice everything should be that I mean there is no reason that any government should get in between a doctor-patient relationship there's none of their business you know it if anything is HIPAA protected it should be that I mean when you think about it it's sickening it's the same reason they won't use like other treatments that are being they're successful around the world and I had a conversation with the doctor about this are you guys doing it's like different sorts of like treatments because I know like everything works they have yeah but there's you know they're coming out with different things it's the same thing they come with a fragment of that killing more people than actually say he said that they don't work anyway and I told him well obviously what you guys haven't going on here isn't working so what's the harm in trying I don't expect any of these people survived ninety percent of them would die I mean it's just maintaining so I figured if it assumes they're gonna die anyway just try not throw well it's you know I don't know that's always an issue and whether things whether they're dying anywhere or not i but if you could find a cure yeah there's no cure so there's not antiviral therapy or treatment I should say rephrase you could for you but but you know basis for what have we seen their work or not I just wrong everything that time you couldn't make them worse what we said ninety percent maybe that person maybe if there's no place for it working I mean you want to just try think just because I would I could save my life yeah hell yeah so with these actual coded patients they they present by not really being able to breathe maybe they've as you say they've probably waited too long they're not able to breathe and some of that's anxiety and and what else so what else do they what how how else do they present um so if their lungs if you look at their x-rays you can immediately see that these patients are affected by COBIT because they're white their lungs are white and the secretions are really really thick mucus II and white and that's what the photo are the x-ray of these lungs look like and what so what does a white long look mean what is that is that just is that mucus yeah well it's coated it's almost like their lungs are coated so so that makes it hard to obviously transfer oxygen into the bloodstream and so okay so they're got very mucusy lungs and how do you deal with that is that what hydroxychloroquine and zinc do or those treatments are for beginning stages like once you get to the stage where your lungs are looking like that trouble breathing hmm there are proven treatments that have passed but three trials in Asia through dr. Chang he's a US board-certified physician is this like extremely high dose IV vitamin C you successfully treating people with that and what that's doing is it's giving your body essentially your lungs like the power the antioxidant power to kick it out while you can be getting IV antibiotics to be treating this and getting rid of it but they don't want to have anything to do with it here what they want to do is just throw him on a vent and so Dido have you done the high-dose IV vitamin C vitamin C working well the doctor chinning he was the one that it went through that high dose I'm talking super-high dose IV vitamin C it's a super antioxidants tell it's your body fight that it passed three three trials and it's it being effective it's just weird how like everybody just like that's weird cuz I take it daily so how quickly how quickly does so come if you have a co vid and a kovat rule out or a non Kumud right next to each other on Vince will the Kovac patient die more quickly than the non Kovac patient if they're on vens now they're both the same at that point yeah really yeah so even though the Kovac patient with the you know presenting with a very mucousy lung I mean are their lungs filled or they're just coated I shouldn't say that I'll take that back it really depends on the person how healthy what they were before hmm that really determines how long that they're gonna be able to sustain the paralytics and you know sedation and multiple different just procedures even when you're like sleeping or you're like you know knocked out sedated and they're putting you through like these central lines that they're putting in trachs they're doing tricks even though they're practicing essentially your body knows what's going on and still going through a trauma it's very traumatic you know when you're under this way surgery it takes a while to recover from because you'll feel it for you know how long do you feel that if you have ever had a surgery and so they're putting in their bodies they're there ever being out there horrible things and that's adding more stress it's killing them so the guy that pulled out his tube is really unique because I saw him from the minute he got to our unit and I didn't agree with him coming to it ICU but he was admitted with hyperglycemia which is high blood glucose at like 700 so it's pretty high I learned later that it was high because they were treating him with a lot of different psych drugs and that increases it he it was the treatment that got him to the 700 and when you have a blood glucose that high you're automatically going to have altered Mental Status so now they called him crazy okay so he's admitted to the ICU and everyone's like well why is he here because he was actually you know he was acting out he didn't know where he was he was confused and I went in there and who was at my patient but you know we help each other in there I tried to talk to him and calm him down like hey he's just like I just want to get out of here when I get out here he has soft restraints on so he's a day-to-day restraint everybody we have soft restraints on all of our patients the majority of them for sure which is I think is crazy but it goes with it goes with the territory because everybody's really lazy and it's easier to just treat them with drugs or tie them to their beds so he was tied up obviously what is that gonna do it's gonna make you're tied up in a hospital you don't have any family what do you think you're gonna freak out so he was police oxygen was sitting it you know eighty eight you know 87 doctor comes in I should say fellow comes in and she says that if he can't get his if she goes if you can't get your breathing under control we're gonna have to put a tube in you to help you with that and I go what I'm like he doesn't need it to done his throat like he doesn't need a vent she goes well yeah he's he's D sadi and I said no like absolutely not he does not need that we need to get his blood sugar under control and he will be fine and maybe not tied to this bed and she goes yeah I will talk about it will it will this monitor him and this was I was working night shift this was probably around 6:00 a.m. at quarter to 7:00 we had a code down the hall did the code passed had to do all that got out of there I come back for a shift and guess what the guy is been out of it I was so upset they did it I guess the the nurses that took over said they did it literally as I left so I come back in the morning he's on a vent yeah like you have to keep kidding me he did not need a vent they waited for you to leave they did we literally we literally that was the morning we quoted 28 for three minutes that we no sooner tips about out of that room yeah tube time yeah they said kids man ever he died so we have undone him so they waited until I left because they know how I feel about this out same thing with that nine they didn't need to to intubate him he was progressing I don't think that he I don't know what happened after we tried by that and then they've brought him here and I thought it well crossing my fingers see you know one survives he did he was the only one that I've got that's a happen attend but come on it's two thousand so he has a chance again oh oh he did excavated himself oh he did I don't know that I thought he was excavated and how did he wake up um turns out that he did drugs so he was resistant he was ten fentanyl all this stuff that we give normal people didn't cut it for him so he ended up yeah I'm like you just say oh I'm like you just saved your own life you know not with that but I mean it did you know what's sad so you pulled it out and they're like oh you know so-and-so is excavated I'm like no way they don't excavate anybody I'm like that's so weird here it turns out he excavated himself and now he mean he's fine he's home now this was this a couple days ago but he you know what's sad is that he thinks we saved his life yeah you know what I mean so he's like you saved me I I couldn't you know I have the heart to be like no man you saved yourself you have like nine legs because had he had you not pulled that out he would definitely he would definitely be it for sure they don't excavate anyone here the problem not a syndication here since this began has been discharged or successful extubated I asked the nursing supervisor for a sitter for the guy that pulled this tube out because when they're waking up they can be they can be extra I should say where they need a little bit of extra attention and I asked her for a sitter and she told me that I didn't utilize all my resources first which was held all all the psych drugs to like chemically chemically you know put him to that your florida hospital was literally having to furlough people yes what was happening is obviously they shut down all elective procedures but they were also waiting for the wave they called it the wave so we were preparing and we were in tears based on our experience so we were tier 1 tier 2 tier 3 tier 4 and I was tier 1 because I have the you know military trauma experience I see your experience so on and so forth so I was working you know throughout the hospital training and other units cross-training ultimately it was to get ours you do is what there's to get ours yeah you know this is what the hospital's we're doing they're like okay we're gonna give her employees hours this way to cross train them for when the wave hits and then that wave would get pushed back another week and then I get pushback another week and the units that we were floating to like cross-training they're like what are you doing here we don't need you each other first so I felt like I was wasting my time and taking out other other people's time that we're trying to get ours too and this opportunity presented itself and I took it do you think the the reason you never got a kovat wave in Florida was because of any of this lockdown or I mean what I mean I mean I know you're not an epidemiologist but what do you think so I am I live right by and I was like worldwide news people were at the beach I was one of those people at the beach of my kids sunlight it's vitamin D it's good for your munity fresh air salt water all these things are really good for anyone's and you know immune system you have to be out mental health you know we were all at the beach and so people if there was a lot of transmission going on when do you think our hospitals would be flooded they're not I'm right at the beach I'm right by the beach didn't happen because the walk downs happened after all that and it was spring break you know the beaches were pass I mean there was people from all over the world they were people are all I mean tons of New Yorkers live by us what do what do you if you I know I'm asking you to speculate here cuz you you really feel there is something a new disease called kovat 19 a new do you feel that that's the case or do you think that this is I mean I know there's a lot of mislabeling and I know all that and and and but there really is something new right and yeah so okay yeah okay and and how what why do you think it you know places like New York got well okay we can see that what you were describing at Elmhurst was that they were packing people in together and so that would cause spread but why do you think the place like the knee or got hit so much harder than other places um I thought about that already what I found is that before this happened does it did make sense to me I'm like I'm sitting at home I'm waiting for work I'm stressed you know a lot of my friends are doing the same so I'm like digging in like why is New York like what it what is it because there's that many people crunched in together but ultimately what I found is that the hospitals here were already struggling it I think they're shut down like multiple hospitals because they couldn't afford to keep them open so that made sense to me even though I didn't want it to make sense I think you know like there's really no other rhyme or reason cuz like do you think we have you think we really do have many more cases regardless of whether or not you know people went to the hospital um I think they're forced cases I mean sure people are coming in with kovat whatever that may be it is something but not everyone but they're admitting these people that's the difference between New York hospitals or these you know Michigan you know the states that were you know hit the hardest quote they're admitting these patients as possible kovat calling it Ovid a rule-out Colo Kovac when they maybe just had a little congestion if there was something you would want to tell everyone in the country and everywhere else what would what one last thing what would it be I would say this as and this is the one thing that I've had a struggle with is if someone like me or anybody is trying to tell you something that might go against your beliefs like just listen you know like really just take it in and instead of jumping on it like think on it for a night or a day and like look into this stuff because and ask people about it like not every nurse is gonna have the same experience a med-surg nurse that's on the floor even in my own Hospital has not had the same experience as that ICU nurses have and once I sit down and explain it to them it all makes sense they're like yeah that makes sense we see that because we'll send them to you you know so just like just think about it you know and very be respectful and like we don't want to I don't know one wants to put themselves in a situation like this you know and it's really hard and this is the reason that a lot more people and nurses are afraid because people are so quick to you know defend something that they don't really understand what are you referring to particularly like what's protocol or what like I referred to earlier if you tell people like something and I've over and over like the media assigned people you know fence fence fence and then you say as a nurse no man you know it's not a good if it's not a good position to be in because I'm going against what the government says but does the government really have everybody's best interest in mind you know are they thinking of you know the 57 year old grandma that you know wasn't didn't have to die for the 37 year old that was totally fine when he walked into the emergency room and he didn't have to die you know are they thinking about you know maybe the guy that I had a drug problem that didn't have to be vented but he saved his own life I don't have anything to gain and I have everything to lose by sharing what I'm sharing right now you know but so be it you know I think it's important that these families get closure and I hope that someday be able to you know hold them accountable for what they did a few days after we recorded this interview Aaron began to feel that her time at Elmhurst was drawing to a close her vocal questioning of hospital procedure and her efforts to get the word out on social media we're getting noticed she made this recording on what ended up being her last day at the hospital I've been taking care of a patient for like a week right now this is my father [Music] and [Music] he's been to eat great yeah the trake put it he's been doing great he's been talking like you're communicating with me he's telling me like laughing at my jokes and talked to his kids on FaceTime a couple days ago the dates alone that thanks all those kids that he was doing a fine honey he was today I was giving him in they came in they told me that I need to leave the room and I have to give report to somebody else they took me from that unit and they put me in the emergency room who they don't need me there but they put me there and I'm not even there like 20 minutes I'm not even there 20 minutes and I hear a cold in my room that I was just left and he was fine it was fine I don't understand nothing makes sense like why would they take me out of his room and could be in the IDI and then not 20 minutes later he's dead it doesn't make sense like did they kill him he was my one patient that was gonna left he shouldn't have died I don't know what they did to him something's not right you

Labels

. (5) 4K (1) a (14) ABANDONED (51) Abandoned Medieval Castle (1) Abandoned Mine (2) Advanced Civilization (36) AI Weapons (16) ALIEN EVIDENCE (29) Alien Life (3) Alien Technology (3) Aliens and Robots (4) Almost DIED (4) ancient (31) Ancient Artifacts (9) Ancient Artifacts Pyramids (9) Ancient Ruins (7) Ancient technology using physics and chemistry. Ancient technology (5) Ancient White People. waga (1) antennas (3) Archaix (2) Artifacts (1) Artificial Sun (1) as IAM a420rhbrh. (1) Best Evidence Proving Aliens Exist (7) bravo (1) CABBAGE PATCH (1) Camping (3) catastrophe (31) Caught on Camera (1) CERN (1) change the future (20) chemical engineering (1) Civilization (1) Classified (2) CLONING (1) Conspiracy (1) Corporate (10) Cover-Ups (29) cp freaks waste of skin trash sicko. repent or die! no more (1) creative frequencies (27) Creepiest TikToks (4) Creepy (1) Creepy and Scary (3) CREEPY TikTok (1) Creepy TikTok's (13) Creepy TikToks (6) Creepy videos (2) CRIMINAL (7) Criminal Messaging Network (1) Crusade (3) Cursed UUnlockednlUnlockedocked (2) Dark Corners of the internet (125) DARK MATTER (14) DARK MATTER EXISTS 2022 (VERIFIED BY THE SHADOW THEORY AND LAW PARTICLE) (2) Dark Matter Portals (1) DARK WEB (2) Defy The Laws Of Physics (3) DEMON (5) DEMONIC ENTITIES (5) Demons (3) destructive modern technologies (22) destructive technology (1) Did a (7) did you catch this??? life from the inanimate (1) dielectric fields (1) Disturbing (1) Disturbing Discoveries (1) Documentary (3) eclipse (1) electric fields (1) Electricity (1) Electrogravitic (1) energy (1) engineering (1) enhancing water (1) entities (12) Evidence (20) existence (1) exowomb (1) facts (1) fake moon (1) fake sun (2) FBI (1) fermi (1) ffake x (6) food (1) Fractal Toroidal Moment (1) fucked up shit (1) funding help (11) genius (9) ghosts (79) giving back (1) Glitch (64) Graveyard (2) guns (4) Harvesting Human Souls (1) HAUNTED (11) HAUNTED f (50) Haunted House (5) he Amazon Rainforest (1) hemisync (17) HIDDEN . (2) history (17) Hole (1) huanitarian aid (1) Human History (1) human psyche. (5) humanity (9) illegal weapons systems (3) investigations (40) ionosphere. HAARP (5) Jerusalem (1) Kryptos Code 4 solved (2) law (8) Levitating Statue (1) Lidar (1) Lost Citied (1) Lost Cities (31) Lost Civilization Found (14) Lost Ruins (7) Lost Technology (89) LOVE (16) magnetic fields (1) magnetism (1) Mandela effect (9) Mansion (2) maps (17) Mars (1) Martian (1) matrix (82) Mega Machines (10) Megalithic (4) megaliths (7) Megastructure (3) military (32) Military Lasers and Directed Energy Weapons (8) missing (7) Monoliths (1) moon (20) moon and sun simulator (1) MORONS (1) mpox the facts (2) Mysterious (9) Mysterious Creatures (4) mysterious discoveries (41) Mystery history (1) n (1) nanobubble (1) NASA and the government (17) NASA government (3) NASA LIES (1) nazi Experiments (8) Nazi in plain-sight (1) Nazi in plainsight (1) nazi inplainsight (9) NEWS (54) non-human entities (16) nvestigations (6) OCCULT (88) Ocean Mysteries (11) on the Moon (2) Paranormal Files Marathon: Mind Boggling Sightings and Abductions (1) PARANORMAL INVESTIGATION (1) Patents (1) Phobos (1) Physics (2) police abuse (1) policy (1) Portal (2) Practical Application (2) Pre-Egyptian Technology (10) Pre-Flood -Civilization (1) Pre-Flood Ruins (9) Project Looking Glass (1) propaganda (16) Propulsion (2) psychological experimen (1) psychological experiment (5) Psychotronics (6) pump (4) Pyramid (8) Pyramids (7) quantum (1) Questions (1) REACTION (1) reaction creepy (11) Reality (9) red vs blue & white triangle (5) relic (4) research (4) Reverse Speech (1) ritual (1) rocket (8) Ruins (1) Secrets (1) sharing is caring (1) shipwrecks (3) SITES LINKED TO THE HIDDEN (5) Skinwalker (1) Sky Trumpets (1) Solomon's Temple (1) solutions (1) Sonic Magic (1) Sound (1) space (16) Space Programs (1) space weather (2) Strange Case (8) Strange Things Caught On Live TV (1) STRANGE Tik Toks. Realitys. R (2) sun (1) symbology (28) Temple (2) Terrifying Creatures From The Bible (1) Terrifying Experiments (5) the dark side of YouTube. (7) The Hidden (53) The Hidden banner ad (2) The Human Mind (6) The Moon (3) the True Cross. Holy (1) The Universe (1) The Unknown. (12) Tik Toks (1) Tik Toks. (2) TikTok (1) TikTok. cult (4) TikTok. culy (1) TikToks (1) time (1) Tomb Discovered (1) Treasure (1) Treasure and Artifact's Finds (2) truth (105) Tunnel (29) Tunnels (2) uap (1) ufo (68) UFOs (10) Underground (3) Unexplained (24) Unexplained Mysteries (2) Unknown Civilization (16) Unsolved Mysteries (166) Vampires Immortals (1) VIMANA (1) water (1) weather sat tools (17) Weird videos (1) Where did this COME FROM (1) white triangle (16)