Translate

Friday, July 31, 2020

Ninety-Seven Percent of Scientific Studies on Cellphone Towers Show a Clear Pattern of Health Risks!

5G Fuckery

😈💩👎

2 July · 

"Ninety-Seven Percent of Scientific Studies on Cellphone Towers Show a Clear Pattern of Health Risks! – My Battle With Co-opted ‘Fact Checkers’" by (tenacious) Fred who begins...

"This is another long, mean and ugly document. After proving in my article, Who Checks the Fact Checkers? In Brave New Big Tech World 5G Health Concerns Must Be Censored that the UK fact-checking organization Full Fact had no intention of taking a single look at the actual scientific studies on health around cell phone towers, or even acknowledging the existence of this research, I then undertook my own little “peer review” of their behaviour, which you will find below.

I appealed to all the other fact checkers I could find in the world to examine this case, especially members of the International Fact-Checking Network (IFCN), to which Full Fact proudly belongs, since all of them theoretically subscribe to a code of ethical conduct.

In total, I emailed 76 different organizations and individuals, many of them researchers who were members of Science Feedback, an IFCN affiliate. I sent these emails individually, each with a carefully personalized message to avoid being classified as spam. Each one was cc’d to Full Fact, so they could see what I was doing. This took me six days in all, from June 12 to 17. You will find the list of lucky sendees at the very end of this, I mailed them in alphabetical order."

FRANKREPORT.COM

Labels

https://ediobangers.blogspot.com/ AKA The Hidden Techno OG link

https://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/stoypm