Translate

7 Nov 2020

P.S.A from your friend D. AKA The Hidden.

Good evening Peep's, A quick post just so you know I'm not dead, and the fake rona didn't get me lol and i'm still alive and kicking, very much so, I've just been dealing with a lot of personal stuff and refocusing myself and taking stock of the current global fuckery situation, and as you can tell the cup of global nwo fuckery be overflowing in all directions and spilling over into your lives, and i can tell you now, they have felt the effects of our combined ideology and our shared views and direct actions with regard to resisting their illegal nwo takeover, So bravo peeps and well done, And F.Y.I i do plan on re-starting the good work very soon as I've been banned on fb for the last 2 months and it ends in a couple more weeks or so, and seeing as many of you use fb to see my posts even though I'm censored to the max on there, so it seemed kinda pointless, but have no fear i haven't quit or surrendered or melted away like yesterdays snow and i'm very much raring to go. and there's so much to tell you all and show you the truth just like you want, and you know as do they that I know where all this is heading and we've all tried collectively to wake the rest of the entire planet up so they can see for themselves and to give them the choice and chance to help us all, and i would say U 'N' I succeeded, wouldn't you? lol, i know their plan i see it in my minds eye clear as day and unless we resist globally and unite against this global fuckery, we may just end up at the deadly destination they are steering us towards, and that will not do, not for me or for you, so all i have to say now is Stay Awesome, Stay Strong, Live Free, and fight the goode fight and #WakeUp everyone you know, and together we may just get the end result we are all hoping for and defiantly dreaming of, until then. Peace.

your friend D. 

AKA The Hidden. 

Labels

https://ediobangers.blogspot.com/ AKA The Hidden Techno OG link

https://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/stoypm